Title Wave Books buys, sells, and trades many types
of books, audio books and DVDs in very good condition. We're happy to take a look at your items, just bring 'em on in!
Some items may have a trade value, cash value, both
or neither. Cash value is significantly less than trade value, and you are most likely going to receive trade credit for items we can use in-store. Cash is reserved for items that are collectible or newly released.
Book Buying Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am to 5:00pm
(Please bring your books in at least 30 minutes prior to the end of book buying hours so we have time to complete our evaluation of your books.)
*We have hundreds of new books hitting our shelves every week, thanks to our faithful customers who bring us their lovingly used books! For your convenience, here is a guide to what we’re looking for. These guidelines will make your book selling/trading experience much more profitable, for both of us! We primarly look at books for trade credit to the store. We give up to a quarter of our list price for books. The trade value of a book is affected by several factors, mostly its condition, current market value, and what we have in stock already.
What We Want
(and so do you!)
What We Don’t Want
(and neither do you!)
To Consider Before Bringing Us Your Books
- Books from all genres, in good condition
- Newly released Hardcovers with dust jackets
- Current editions of homeschooling materials, with clean text only
- Older editions of homeschooling materials will only be accepted if it is a matching set
- Unabridged Audio books on CD, in very good condition, in original box casing
- Collectible books, in good condition
- Children’s books, in clean, undamaged condition
- Christian books, in good condition
- DVD movies, documentaries, TV series, etc, in original case
- Books in poor condition. We will not accept books with moisture damage, mold, stains, animal hair or chewing, cigarette smoke, excessive dirt or dust, excessive highlighting or underlining, or broken spines.
- Hardcovers missing dust jackets
- Most oversized books, charts, etc.
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Harlequin or Silhouette paperbacks
- Reader’s Digest, Time Life, or National Geographic
- Outdated textbooks
- Dated nonfiction (almanacs, study guides, travel guides, computer books, etc.)
- Magazines or periodicals of any kind
- Encyclopedia sets
- Incomplete sets
- Any item that we are presently overstocked on (by title or subject category)
- Book club editions
- Do sort your books carefully for condition before bringing them in. (We must return to you entire containers of books that look to be in poor condition.)
- Out of consideration for our book buyers, do remove anything that is damaged or dirty, and bring clean, desirable items in clean containers.
- Due to the high volume of books we receive every day, we ask that you please limit the number of containers you bring in to 3. We will be happy to look at 3 more containers on another day, but must allow our book buyers time to process our daily intake of books for sale in-store and online.
- Do allow yourself ample time to stay in the store while your books are being processed. We do not have room to store books to be picked up later. If you would like to leave your 3 containers of books, we would be happy to accept them as donations after we first check them for condition. We cannot accept books in poor condition for donation.